Senior Account Executive (Sales and Marketing) Medical Communications and Animations – London (hybrid) to £35K with OTE of £41K+
- Specialise in medical animation, scientific storytelling and drug visualisation
- Clients: top 25 pharma companies and innovative biotechs
- Services offered: scientific and medical animations, virtual reality, interactive experiences, augmented reality and booth installations.
- The highly skilled teams include PhD scientists, project managers, animators, artists, graphic designers and developers.
- London office centrally located between Bond Street and Baker Street
As Senior Account Executive, you will join the sales and marketing team to establish and maintain relationships with key contacts in pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Nurture existing relationships to encourage repeat business and referrals
- Identify new business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Research new contacts and key stakeholders in target clients
- Prepare pitch material and proposals
- Email outreach and have the initial conversations
- Management of key databases and initiatives such as CRM Salesforce and GoogleDocs
- Based in the central London office 3 days a week with 2 days WFH (5 days/wk office during probation)
- Ideally c18 months in a sales, business development or account executive role
- Life sciences degree and an interest in the science and pharmaceutical industry
- Comfortable being client facing and making introductions
- Commercial mindset keen to develop your business development and account management skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Solutions driven and proactive to drive new business
What should you do next
This Senior Account Executive role on the Sales and Marketing team is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a successful, innovative and creative agency to nurture and develop relationships and drive business with top 25 Pharma companies and emerging biotechs. To discuss this role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.