Senior Account Executive - Vibrant Medical Communications Agency – Central London or Remote– Competitive Salary and benefits, very flexible hours
Med Comms agency with vibrant and fun culture, supportive environment and exciting, engaging, creative projects are seeking a Senior Account Executive to join their team.
Get the best of both worlds – a close-knit small medical education division of a global, well-known group.
- Excellent training and development starting with a thorough induction scheme, a bespoke training package, regular annual appraisals and reward schemes
- 70% international / 30% national accounts within Oncology, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmology, Haematology, medical devices, diabetes and Dermatology
- Collaborate with other internal teams such as behaviour change, creative, digital, patient engagement and content development
- Modern offices in a trendy area of central London surrounded by boutique shops, well known branded shops, coffee shops and restaurants.
- Fantastic list of benefits including discounted gym membership, bonus scheme, subsidised restaurant and roof terrace bar, Healthshield cashback plan, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity pay and lots more
- Flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm, homeworking
The Senior Account Executive will be working alongside the brightest and most supportive colleagues in health communications as well as across creative, digital and medical education. Taking a creative approach to everything they do, putting the audience first. This fundamental role will support all aspects of project delivery ensuring everything is delivered to the highest standards.
- Client Liaison and building strong relationships based on the highest quality service.
- Logistical support and contributing to written materials.
- Event organisation, including on-site support and expert liaison.
- Liaising with suppliers, organising production of materials.
- Collaborating with creative, digital and editorial teams.
- Development of client proposals with support from the senior team.
- Attending new business pitches.
- Budget management and cost tracking
- Working as a team and in a positive manner.
To apply for this Senior Account Manager opportunity, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Be an experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Executive looking for a step up
- Motivated self started.
- High attention to detail.
- Confident and positive team player who works well under pressure and enjoys a challenge.
- Always able to maintain a professional positive attitude.
- Confident and strong communicator.
- A positive team player that wants to develop.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in exciting therapy areas and some of the worlds top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Senior Account Executive role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.