Senior Account Executive - Vibrant Medical Communications Agency – Central London or Manchester – £Competitive DoE
This dynamic creative agency specialises in scientific engagement and training. This agency prides themselves on being both high science and highly creative, working collaboratively to create and deliver innovative learning solutions and communications for pharma companies’ commercial and medical teams. This agency offers:
- A learning and encouraging culture with an experienced and enthusiastic growing healthcare team
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Opportunity for ownership of projects across an account
- Exciting range of creative healthcare project types and opportunities to expand your skill set
- Opportunities to work with range of talented experts across industries; scientific, creative, event, digital, film, learning, immersive reality teams
- Competitive benefits
You would be joining an award winning team that produce creative and scientific communications for EU pharmaceutical clients. As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for providing project assistance support to the team by delivering top quality projects and making projects run as smooth as possible for all internal and external teams.
- Acting as the key agency ambassador to the client.
- Fostering excellent creative and scientific project execution.
- Commercial leadership and financial responsibility.
- Project and operations management.
- Fostering a fun and nurturing team environment.
To apply for this Senior Account Executive role opportunity, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 9 months healthcare communications agency experience.
- Experienced and confident in liaising directly with clients and managing projects through delivery.
- Confident assisting in briefing meetings and starting to look at forecasting
- Must be reliable with great attention to detail.
- Confident and enjoyment in handling multiple and changing projects, tasks, priorities and tight deadlines
- Must be proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Passion for healthcare industry.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in exciting therapy areas and some of the world’s top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Account Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.