Senior Account Executive/Account Manager - Medical Education – Oncology & Haematology –Global travel - Location North West/Remote –Competitive ££
This independent medical education agency provides CME accredited content globally, from Physician scientific meetings through to Physician patient education tools, they are a dedicated small team of experts who use their innovative thinking and scientific skills to bring each project together to exceed the client’s expectations. With global travel opportunities, this role is not to be missed.
An independent medical education agency who with a small team of experts provide innovative and highly scientific educational programmes globally.
- Working with global industry experts to produce outstanding educational programmes.
- They apply their scientific and strategic know-how to identify a route to success.
- Interesting and innovative work which is CME accredited.
- Working on a range of deliverables from symposium, ad boards and digital work.
- Liaising with internal and external teams, building relationships and taking briefs.
- Working alongside our clients as a valued partner who can be relied upon to provide solutions with a smile.
- Organising travel and logistics for each programme, with a degree of travel globally.
- Understanding the clients needs, updates and tracking of each project, keeping the client in focus of where projects are up to.
- Ensuring the client’s needs and expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- Must be at Account Executive/Senior Account Executive level within a medical communications/education/Healthcare agency looking to take the step up.
- Willing to travel globally.
- Ability to manage pressure and deadlines.
- A team player with excellent motivational skills and loves working as a team.
- Must be upbeat and positive mindset and able to wear a smile every day.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive/Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work independently with a forward thinking agency. To discuss this Senior Account Executive/Account Manager role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.