Senior Account Manager - Passionate, Fast-Paced Medical Communications Agency - Central London - £Competitive DoE
This passionate, fast-paced agency work across a range of medical education projects, these include webinars, digital events, videos and marketing materials to educate healthcare professionals about pharmaceutical advancements.
- They have a close-knit team who work hard but get on really well.
- Work with many top pharmaceutical companies.
- Work across a range of therapy areas including diabetes, respiratory, cardiology and woundcare.
- Competitive benefits, including 30 days holidays ( 8 bank holidays)
- Gorgeous central London offices, a short walk from London Bridge.
Senior Account Manager position will involve being responsible for organising and delivering digital projects including webinars, digital events, videos, and marketing materials on behalf of pharmaceutical clients. The role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Being the key point of contact for pharmaceutical clients. Leading weekly calls, providing status updates and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Creating and monitoring project timelines and proactively suggesting appropriate amendments throughout the project lifecycle.
- Creating, tracking and reconciling project budgets.
- Reviewing and editing event website pages and supporting documents for events.
- Liaising with, briefing and updating speakers, delegates, the film crew and third-party suppliers.
- Managing more junior team members.
To apply for this Senior Account Manager role, our client was hoping for candidates with:
- Previous experience working within either a medical communications agency.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Hands on experience of all aspects of running digital event e.g. speaker liaison, AV/ production, marketing
- Experience managing budgets up to £100k
- A working knowledge of the ABPI code of practice
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, and an understanding of Veeva (or other pharma industry approval process).
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is a Med Comms opportunity not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on a range of innovative digital projects as part of a close-knit team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.