Senior Account Manager – Boutique Digital Advertising Agency – London – c£45K
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join this boutique, digital advertising agency whose expertise lies in developing innovative digital campaigns in partnership with leading global pharmaceutical organisations.
This boutique, digital advertising agency set themselves apart from their competition by producing innovative strategic marketing campaigns on behalf of leading pharmaceutical companies driven by patient analytics and real data. They offered flexible working from the start from their offices based in Central London.
- Boutique agency with a close-knit and collaborative team spirit
- A team made up of digital healthcare advertising experts and creatives
- Offering a unique approach to clients incorporating digital, creative and strategic solutions
- A great opportunity to join a growing agency and contribute to their identity from the ground up
As a Senior Account Manager you will taking on a key account to nurture and develop, working in partnership with the client to develop a creative and strategic approach to their brand. You will work closely with the senior management team and proactively mentor the junior team working collaboratively across the agency.
- Taking the lead on a key pharma account to grow and develop
- Mentoring and developing junior members of the team
- Supporting the senior leadership team with strategy, pitching and ongoing business development
- Overseeing projects from start to finish, agreeing key milestones and budget scoping
To be successful for this Senior Account Manager opportunity within this boutique digital agency you will currently be working towards or as a Senior Account Manager within a healthcare advertising agency or similar in-house role within healthcare. You will be a collaborative and strategic individual looking to join a growing agency:
- Healthcare advertising agency experience as an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager essential
- Experience leading on pharmaceutical accounts is key
- A can-do attitude and determination to create the best results is a must
- A keen interest in digital / omnichannel marketing / advertising is crucial!
- Solid academic background in Life Sciences or Marketing
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a growing boutique agency with the opportunity to work on innovative digital campaigns. To discuss this Senior Account Manager role further or to find out about other Healthcare Advertising jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.