Senior Account Manager – Medical Communications –London/Remote– £Competitive salary and great benefits
A company that is truly dedicated to the patient and making their journey as seamless as possible. They are the champions of working collaboratively with all stakeholders to ensure that each project and program delivered has a meaningful outcome. Firstly, by understanding the needs of patients, ensures the programs are balanced and guided by the people they are representing.
- Equal approach to healthcare
- Bridging education gaps
- Founded on guiding principles
- Responsible for the daily tasks related to the accounts, from the development stage through to execution
- Ensuring that all programmes are completed to a high standard every time, assisting on objectives and budget
- Advising and working with the grants team with the preparation and submission of grant applications, ensuring they meet professional standards.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with clients.
- Monitoring project progress and leading the team with reporting this in regular meetings with senior management.
- Leading in proposals and delegating budgets.
- Must have experience working in healthcare communications
- Must have experience mentoring or leading a team
- Excellent client management skills.
- Must be a team player and have a can-do attitude
- Positive and motivated attitude.
- Responsible and optimistic.
- Enjoy working in a team-focused environment that all help at every level.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with global clients in a supportive team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.