Senior Account Manager – Medical Communications – London/Working from home – £Competitive Salary and great benefits!
Global health innovation company that employee over 2,000 creative and talented individuals throughout the Globe. On offer is a comprehensive benefits package which includes – private healthcare, dental insurance, pension contribution, five week paid sabbatical programme, health and wellbeing allowance, Friday afternoon happy hours and free healthy snacks!
This forward thinking, innovative business, are winning exciting Global pieces of work.
- Established for over 20 years with 12 acquisitions.
- The company has invested in data and digital, they now have over 400 analysts and digital experts.
- The company work between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, keeping people as the focus of it all.
- Work with the top 4/5 pharma companies Globally.
- A host of awards to support their claims of best in the business.
- The company very much have a family feel and offer endless support, training and development
- Understand the client and project, contribute and lead on discussions about strategy.
- Take and interpret briefs from the client, covering any gaps in the project.
- Understand and take lead on day-to-day contact with clients’ needs and planning.
- Building good relationships with the client and understanding their needs
- Gathering client feedback and putting together reports and strategy for future projects.
- Run client calls or meetings independently
- Must have a passion for science and brand, getting to know your client and learning what excites them.
- Must have around 3 years of experience within a similar role.
- Must have a passion for science and people.
- You thrive in an atmosphere that is continually learning and maintain great knowledge and understanding of the healthcare environment to be able to guide teams and keep being a leader within this arena.
- You like to be creative, like to include designers and deliver exceptional work.
- Must be strategic and confident.
- You must have a flair for client services and enjoy speaking with and forming relationships with people.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a fantastic business with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Senior Account Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.