Senior Account Manager – Medical Communications – 6 Month Contract – Remote - £Competitive Salary
An award winning creative and scientific communications company that offers a highly collaborative environment with specialist teams in events, digital platforms, applications, film, exhibitions, scientific communications as well as patient engagement and educational programme materials.
- This agency is an award winning global scientific engagement partner.
- At the forefront of tailored medicine with in-house expert teams in a range of therapy areas.
- They provide medical strategies, training, medical communications, and market solutions.
- The company have grown 25% in the last year and plans to do the same next year are well in motion, so they are looking for individuals who want to grow and be part of something.
- The company have a comprehensive list of benefits and flexibility it a key part of the working environment.
- This role would suit and ambitious Account/Senior Manager wanting to progress.
- Opportunities to work with range of talented experts across industries; scientific, creative, event, digital, film, learning, immersive reality teams.
- Exciting range of creative healthcare project types and opportunities to expand your skill set
- Acting as an ambassador to the client, being confident, knowledgeable about products, market positioning and culture.
- Taking briefs and ensuring this is filtered to the correct teams, driving excellence and creative scientific knowledge.
- Project management is a key part of the role, working cross functionally with the different teams and ensuring all milestones are met as well as budget.
- Negotiating budgets and ensuring client and agency are working in harmony with agreed financials.
- Providing positive guidance and mentoring to the more junior team members.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working within a healthcare agency.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Positive project management experience, dealing with budget and 3rd party suppliers.
- Good leadership skills. Capable of motivating others and helping to develop juniors.
- Confident and enjoy working in a busy environment, be able to tackle any obstacles positively.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to influence and mentor in a positive manner.
What should you do next?
This Contract Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with global clients in a supportive team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.