Senior Account Manager – Medical Communications and Promotional Compliance – Cheshire - £40k - £50k
This agency were established in 2001 to give support medical marketing activities, they have grown to provide support for pharma companies from early stage clinical development right the way through to launch. Based in Cheshire as well as offices in Switzerland they work with companies all over the Globe. With a blend of physicians, pharmacists, clinical researchers and scientific writers the team bring their expertise from different environments to make everything they do high science.
- The main point of contact for all existing accounts, building on strong client relationships to maximise potential profit, ensuring each project meets promotional compliance requirements.
- Ensuring that all projects meet compliance requirements.
- Lead client teams, providing clear direction for accounts.
- Maintaining forecast for designated accounts.
- Manage staff resource
- Proactively consult the client and address clients needs
- Overseeing all projects as required and meets the needs of the client.
- Preparing proposals.
· A strong background in promotional compliance.
· Life science degree or Business
· Ability to quickly develop strong rapport with new and established accounts.
· Ability to give clear direction to the team in line with client and company needs.
· Excellent project management skills and a good understanding of financial management.
· An approachable leader who can guide and delegate in a positive manner.
· Can work well under pressure as well as taking good briefs.
· Good Negotiator who can prioritise needs.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at an established award winning business and progress. To discuss this Senior Account Manager role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.