Senior Account Manager - Medical Communications – Clinical trials focused – London - Great benefits and working environment
This company are one of the only agencies to offer Medical Strategy & Education, Public Relations & Policy, Clinical Trial Experience and PR & Advertising. They are a well-established and a global award-winning business who are incredibly inclusive and diverse. They are science focused and creative and want like minded individuals to join their team.
- This medical communications role is focused on the Clinical Trials campaigns.
- It is a fast-paced role working with some of the biggest names in healthcare.
- Creating campaigns that recruit and support volunteers for ground-breaking clinical trials.
- They create digital and print materials for patients, HCPs and carers that are shared around the world.
- Demonstrating good knowledge of the client’s business to best advise and contribute to the content development.
- Leading clients’ meetings and drive client agenda, accountable for deliverables.
- Contributing to tactical brand planning and creative processes.
- Finance management, working with other teams to create a budget, scope and timelines.
- Owning day to day client relationships in a positive and upbeat manner.
- Experience within a healthcare agency as an Account Manager or a Senior Account Manager with a life science degree.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong client partnership skills.
- Have a passion for healthcare and an honest enthusiasm for the work they do.
- A proactive and positive mindset.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a fantastic business with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Senior Account Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.