Senior Account Manager – Public Affairs - Global Healthcare PR Agency – Central London - £45k+ BOE
Brand new, contemporary offices designed around flexible working and a structured career path! If you are looking to move your career into an agency that will help you achieve your career goals, then look no further.
This agency defines what they do as “working with companies that will change the world for the better” and have a unique split between ethical healthcare & net-zero transition accounts.
This global healthcare agency has everything in place to offer you the very best in terms of company culture, career prospects and benefits. As an employee you will enjoy the following:
- Gorgeous, state-of-the-art and modern offices based in Central London
- Extensive benefits selected to give you an optimum office environment and work/life balance that includes private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, subsidised gym memberships, extra leave for birthdays and wedding day, enhanced mat/pat pay, and Christmas shutdown
- Health & Wellness benefits ingrained into the company culture to promote health
- Supportive team structure led by inspiring and motivating managers to give you the best ongoing support and career development
- Diverse and vibrant team-feel, with a focus on personality and individual strengths
- Collaborative attitude to work which draws on the group’s wider experience across all sectors
- Regular social activities, charity fundraisers, competitions and team away events!
As a Senior Account Manager at this successful Healthcare agency, you will use your expert knowledge and account management expertise to take the lead on a variety of Public Affairs campaigns. You will take ownership of high-value accounts and projects acting as the key point of contact for clients and supporting the wider team throughout:
- Utilising excellent communications skills to provide leadership to your team and guidance for clients
- Seeking out and developing new business opportunities and strategies globally
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team
- Managing budgets, timelines, and milestones to ensure maximum profitability and success
To be successful for this Senior Account Manager opportunity you will already be working as an SAM or a Account Manager within healthcare PA, or equivalent in-house - with an ambitious, driven and motivating attitude. You should possess natural communication skills and a natural ability to bring leadership and guidance to your team and clients. To be successful you should have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare communications Public Affairs
- Determined, eager and curious attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in an Healthcare Agency, or equivalent in-house.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager opportunity is a great opportunity for someone looking for a meaningful change of environment. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. If this Healthcare PA role isn't quite for you, I'd be more than happy to chat through any other vacancies I'm working on too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.