Senior Accountant – Pharma – Luxembourg – to €55,000 per annum
This is an international family-owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain. With a range of products for wound and skincare, several new products in the pipeline, and key agreements across the globe.
- They provide innovation that allows patients to enjoy the life they love
- Key focus on patients with tropical inflammatory and infectious diseases
- They develop innovative, effective, safe, and easy-to-use solutions
This exciting role will encompass full accounts prep for our head office operation and will include the below -
- Preparation of Monthly financial accounts
- Preparation of monthly financial analysis
- Full balance sheet review
- Stock recs/asset register
- Maintenance of systems, processes, and internal controls
- To assist with the year-end process and statutory closedown
Will be a fully qualified Accountant looking for the next step in your career.
You will -
- Ideally, you will have exposure to the manufacturing sector in an accounting role
- Be degree qualified as well as holding a recognised accountancy qualification
- Have knowledge with local Luxembourg/German Gaap and IFRS knowledge
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience in a fast-moving environment
- Ideally fluent in English, French, and German.
What should you do next?
This Senior Accountant role is new and it will allow the right candidate to gain valuable experience to develop them in their careers; it encompasses the opportunity to take ownership of the reporting process and to progress your career. To discuss this Senior Accountant role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.