Senior Analyst (EMEA Trading) – Multinational pharmaceutical company – 6 Month Contract – Hybrid (Addlestone) -£Competitive day rate
- Our client is a large multinational pharmaceutical company
- Who create innovative pharmaceutical products, in therapeutic fields that include transplantation, immunology, infectious diseases, urology, oncology, neuroscience, diabetic complications
Our client is looking for a Senior Analyst (EMEA Trading) who will join the EMEA Trading team who will:
- Conduct financial/management accounting, provide commercial oversight to ensure appropriate governance and that transactions flow efficiently
- Deliver timely and accurate financial reporting both internally and externally
- Budget and forecasting, royalty and sales reporting, and inventory management.
- Being a the main point of contact for Quarterly & Annual Audits.
To apply for this role as Senior Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- 2 years post qualification experience (ACCOunting CIMA etc)
- IFRS experience and Technical accounting skills, working on royalties
- IT skills – Excel, SAP experience is vital, recent ideally
- Experience and understanding of inventory
- GDP/GMP exp, compliance with these and other codes.
What should you do next?
The Senior Analyst role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to use your expertise within a multinational pharmaceutical company. To discuss this Senior Analyst role further or to find out about other pharmaceutical jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.