Senior Art Director – Boutique Healthcare Advertising Agency – London - c£65K DOE + Benefits
A highly creative and award-winning independent agency, this opportunity is a great opportunity for an experienced Art Director to step up into a senior position with a view to becoming Creative Director and growing the team around you.
This highly successful independent and award-winning healthcare advertising agency is experiencing continued growth and seeking an experienced Art Director to step up into a Senior Art Director role and to grow their Creative Team:
- This agency is known for producing engaging copy and creative work
- Boasting a varied portfolio of clients and solid relationships with leading clients in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Award-winning team that has been recognised for their creativity in the healthcare advertising industry
- Fantastic people who dedicate their time and energy to help the company continue to grow and supporting one another to succeed
- Exciting opportunities for ambitious people to grow within the company where attitude and efforts are properly acknowledged and rewarded
As a Senior Art Director you will work closely with the wider agency to deliver concepts, engaging proposals and deliver varied creative work to a wide range of pharmaceutical clients:
- Designing and presenting a range of creative concepts across print and digital
- Responding to creative briefs with ideas that are challenging, engaging and thought-provoking
- Clearly illustrating ideas through sketches and mock-ups
- Contributing to the entire creative process from brainstorming and presenting initial ideas, through to final execution
- Working closely with the wider Creative Team to share ideas, collaborate and producing cutting edge work
To be successful for this Senior Art Director vacancy you will be working as an Art Director within a creative advertising agency with a solid level of experience. You don’t have to have experience delivering pharmaceutical briefs, but be an adept storyteller and be able to demonstrate a real passion for working in healthcare advertising:
- You will be a real team player with a positive, enthusiastic and dedicated attitude
- You will have a solid understanding and a real passion for pharmaceutical and health related communications
- Proven experience in design
- A strong, varied portfolio demonstrating award-winning art direction, ideas, experiences, print, moving image and digital work
- Strong understanding of typography and layout
- Strong understanding of usability and interaction design
- You should have strong attention to detail and exemplary communication skills
What should you do next?
This Senior Art Director job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.