Senior Associate / Manager – Leading Insights Consultancy – London - £35k - 45k DOE
If you have a passion for providing strategic insights to big-name clients across the pharmaceutical industry, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
This client boasts a network of close to 1 million experts delivering solutions across a range of industries, making them a true market leader. They offer:
- The ability to work with key decision makers in prestigious pharma and healthcare companies
- Trust and responsibility from the start to deliver projects and manage accounts
- The opportunity for fast progression within a rapidly growing team
- A collaborative culture which values learning and curiosity
These roles offer a real sense of autonomy, working with your own clients within a specialised team executing high-quality projects in the Life Sciences industry. You will be:
- Consistently delivering high-quality insights to add value to client projects
- Maintaining relationships by demonstrating superior client service
- Scoping with the client to understand their needs and leveraging the network of experts to offer solutions to these
- Managing existing accounts and reaching out to develop further business opportunities.
Our client is looking for candidates with a passion for learning and the ability to handle a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in an account management/sales position with strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrable skills in a client-facing role
- Excellent communication skills, including oral and written abilities
- Multi-tasking capabilities, prioritising effectively and maintaining attention to detail
What should you do next?
This opportunity is one not to be missed! To discuss either the Senior Associate or Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.