Senior Brand Manager – Global Healthcare Company – Wiltshire - £55k - £60k DoE
My clients are a leading international healthcare business with a global range of products that are used in more than 100 countries worldwide. They are now looking to add a Senior Brand Manager to their team who will look after their Stoma Care Brand. You will be required to be based in the office twice a week, with the rest of the time working remotely.
Working as a Senior Brand Manager, your role will involve:
- Delivering sales targets through the creation and implementation of a strategic and tactical marketing plan, working with cross functional teams, while keeping track of A&P expenditure
- Working across departments to launch profitable and innovative NPD
- Managing the life cycle of the brands and developing value propositions to enable engagement with HCPs, Patients and carers and our retail buyers
To be considered for this Senior Brand Manager role, my clients are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Marketing, Business or Economics or related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience as a brand manager or senior brand manager in a Healthcare or FMCG company
- Experience of multi-channel marketing including digital and social media
- Planning & Monitoring- ensuring delivery of plans vs expectations
- Financial acumen P&L understanding
What should you do next?
This Senior Brand Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Senior Brand Manager role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.