Senior Brand Manager, Oncology – Leading Pharma Company – Berkshire – £Competitive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company with a very impressive pipeline of products coming through and many successful brands launched across numerous countries. They have seen continuous growth year on year and are seeking an ambitious marketing professional to grow with the business.
Reporting directly into the Business Unit Head for Oncology, the Senior Brand Manager has full accountability for the launch preparation of an innovative new product within Oncology in the UK market and will also:
- Act as an ambassador for the overall Oncology marketing strategy with focus on cross-functional collaboration and the operationalization of marketing activities
- Provide input into the development of local launch strategies and objectives
- Actively participate and input into the business dialogue meetings on local and national level
To be considered for this Senior Brand Manager role, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Previous experience of launching in Oncology, Haematology or medicines funded by Specialist Commissioning.
- Launching brand(s) through the NICE Technological appraisal process
- Ability to analyse complex data and gain relevant insights
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead without authority
- Broad knowledge of medical affairs, market access and pricing/reimbursement functions and inter relationships.
- Hands-on in style, willing to ‘pitch in’ to get things done.
- Proven knowledge of Key customers and key influencers in Oncology in the respective region is a plus
- MBA or post graduate qualification in Marketing
- ABPI qualified
What should you do next?
This Senior Brand Manager - Oncology role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Senior Brand Manager - Oncology role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.