Senior / Clinical Research Associate – Global CRO – UK, Remote - £competitive salary
This is a great opportunity to work with a 'Top 3' global CRO, you will work in the Clinical Development Services group. You can revel in a varied role working for diverse sponsors across numerous therapeutic areas within phases II-IV clinical trials.
- Progression plans and excellent benefits/salary package
- Remote based across the UK
- Exceptional exposure to a range of disease areas
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
- Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits; liaise with vendors; and other duties, as assigned
- Responsible for all aspects of site management as prescribed in the project plans
- Monitor data for missing or implausible data
- Ensure the resources of the Sponsor and Covance are spent wisely by performing the required monitoring tasks in an efficient manner, according to SOPs and established guidelines, including managing travel expenses in an economical fashion according to Covance travel policy
- Travel, including air travel, may be required and is an essential function of the job.
- Undertake feasibility work when requested
- Might be requested to work in a client facing environment
- University life science degree or Nursing background
- Two years’ experience in independent monitoring in Pharma/CRO.
- Excellent understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting
What should you do next?
This Senior / CRA role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global CRO where you will gain experience across multiple therapeutic areas and phases. To discuss this role further or to find out about other clinical research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.