Senior Consultant / Associate Director – Market Access / HEOR Consultancy – Remote
An exciting, forward thinking Market Access consultancy with a fantastic reputation for providing first class services to their clients across the following areas; Value Communication, Evidence Synthesis, HTA & Reimbursement, Economic Evaluation, Strategic Planning and Pricing & Commercialisation.
- Project manage a range of health economic studies including submission to HTA agencies.
- Development of evidence generation strategies.
- Development of value messages.
- Primary research with KOLs and conduct analysis of HTA policy.
- Key point of contact for clients.
- Study design development and implementation across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- A HE specialist with Excel modelling experience.
- Education to degree level in economics & health economics, or medical/science/pharmacy & health economic.
- Proven ability to develop and utilize different health economics models (i.e. budget impact models, cost-effectiveness models) to assess and communicate the public health impact and economic value of medicines/treatments.
- In-depth knowledge of evidence generation methods, strategies and tools including, but not limited to: health economics, cost-effectiveness / budget impact models, real world evidence studies, peer-reviewed publications
- 3+years related work experience.
What should you do next?
This Senior Consultant / Associate Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a leading Market Access Consultancy. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression. If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.