Senior Contract Analyst – CRO – UK - £Competitive
Our client is a Global leading CRO, who has an opening for a 12-month fixed-term Senior Contract Analyst. The role is salaried and includes full employee benefits. This is a home working role, as part of a division that covers the UK and Europe.
This is an urgent requirement for the company, which can offer immediate starts if the candidate is available.
The company covers a large variety of trials in various specialty areas across the globe. They have successfully grown to be one of the leading businesses in the pharma sector. The company will provide
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Collaborative working culture and environment
- Potential for contract extension/full-time opportunity after 12-month successful contract
- Good working structure and support from senior managers
The duties of the role include:
- Manage the contracts and proposals for large projects
- Manage contract process and communicate with the customers to ensure everything is agreed and accurate
- Ensure all contracts are compliant with industry standards and guidelines
- Efficiently manage the contract process building good working relationships with customers
- Provide support to other members of the contract division
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Degree in life sciences or similar subject
- Experienced contract analyst within the pharma sector
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good industry knowledge of guidelines and standards
What should you do next?
This is an exciting company to be a part of and a great opportunity for someone looking for a long-term contract. Get in contact with us today to apply to discuss further.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.