Senior CRA – Clinical Research Organisation – Ireland – £Competitive
Our CRO client in Ireland are continuing to grow on what has already been a successful 2021. They have an opening for an experienced CRA to join as a Senior CRA.
Our client is a Global CRO, who employ thousands across a number of countries. You would work as part of the Clinical Operations group of 100, across the UK & Ireland. If you are successful, the company offers the following:
- Good benefits package and competitive salary
- Progression and development opportunities
- Great working environment and support from colleagues
The role of Senior CRA is focussed on the Maintenance phase of Clinical Research trials. The role will include the following:
- On site monitoring, 6-8 visits a month, travelling throughout Ireland to visit projects
- 5 hours a week
- Support junior CRA’s
- Manage/ work on multiple projects at any one time
- Be the point of contact for clients and customers, ensuring effective communication
- Evaluate site recruitment plan and strategy
- Ensure site staff assignments are on schedule
- Ensure quality of the site high
The ideal candidate will have experience as a CRA for either a CRO or Pharma company, in Ireland. In addition, you should have the following experience and skills:
- European or Irish Driving license
- On site monitoring experience
- Experience managing clients and customers
- Good understand and knowledge of current sector guidelines and protocols
- Good time management
- Good ICH and GCP knowledge
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant company. To apply for this role or discuss further, get in contact with us directly!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.