Senior Data Analyst – International Market Research Agency – Manchester - £28k
If you are a data analyst looking to climb further up the career ladder, look no further! This is your opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading independent research agencies, analysing data for a range of high-profile pharmaceutical clients.
My client design and execute projects for the majority of the top 20 global pharma companies. Through primary market research they deliver high quality, meaningful insights to inform important strategic decisions about clinical pharma products.
- Renowned for superior client service and a flexible, tailored approach
- Supports product cycle all the way through to product launch and beyond
- Independently owned so purely driven by success, not financials
- Experts in a variety of therapy areas including rare diseases, oncology, and neuroscience
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be working as part of a data analytics team to:
- Programme online surveys to capture global quantitative data
- Clean and analyse market research data using SPSS
- Develop statistical models and tools eg. Excel-based simulator
My client is looking for a candidate with at least 1 year of experience in a data analyst role. Other beneficial skills include:
- Good statistical knowledge with experience analysing large data sets
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- High levels of proactivity and a willingness to learn
What should you do next?
This Senior Data Analyst role is one not to be missed – it is a fantastic opportunity for any experienced data analyst! To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.