Senior Editor– Medical Education - London/ Remote - £Competitive salary & Benefits
Well-established and leading provider of medical education content, being one of the pioneering companies are seeking a Senior Editor.
- Medical education of students and the continuing professional development of scientists around the world, including at universities, medical schools, research institutions and large pharmaceutical/biotechnology companies.
- Work with 8 of the 10 big pharma companies.
- Widely used in over 60 countries.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Annual leave between Christmas- new year + 28 days.
This is an influential and rewarding role focused on developing medical education.
- The editor interacts, daily, with leading authorities, thought leaders, and learning and development teams.
- Lead a team of three editors to maintain, expand and develop their content.
- Support the Pharma Account Manager in supporting existing pharma/biotech clients and winning new business. This work involves identifying talks and related learning material that meet the needs of clients e.g.: learning journeys.
- Identifying subjects and structures for short, online courses for the pharma/biotech industry.
- Maintain quality and style.
- Ability to line manage if desired.
- The role can be office-based (London/Tel Aviv) or remote.
This role is suitable for someone who is currently working as an editor/ senior editor within med comms/ publications, or someone who has completed post-doctoral appointments, and someone with successful academic careers, seeking a career change.
- Ph.D. in a life science subject or medical doctor (MD, MB BS, MB ChB).
- Strong scientific knowledge in a range of life science/ medical disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak to a range of experts and high-profile speakers.
- Enthusiastic and confident individual.
What should you do next?
This Senior Editor role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Senior Editor role further or to find out about other editorial jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there, otherwise, your application will not be progressed.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.