Senior Global Project Leader – CRO – Working from home - £Competitive
We are working with a leading CRO who are growing their Clinical Research division and looking to add to experienced Senior Clinical Project Managers./ Leaders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager/ Leader looking to work with a successful company where they can continue to develop and progress. It is a well-structured role, managing clinical trials in multiple countries. You will work with a great group of individuals and be involved in exciting and innovative projects.
This is a Global CRO, who are a leading employer in the sector. They provide their staff with a supportive working culture and offer great career progression opportunities.
The company utilises innovative technology to ensure it remains a leading CRO in the Clinical Research sector.
A career with this company would give the successful individual a great progression route, and environment to learn and develop.
The role of Senior Clinical Project manager involves:
- Leading the delivery of clinical projects around the world
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with industry guidelines and protocols
- Ensure projects are delivered to high quality, within the scheduled time and budget
- Participate in bid defense activities
- Plan and set objectives for the clinical trial group
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in life sciences or relevant subject
- Good experience within clinical trials, including management experience
- Global experience is essential
- Good knowledge and understanding of clinical research, including industry guidelines and standards
- Good communication skills
- Well organised, with the ability to manage projects and individuals
What should you do next?
To apply for the fantastic opportunity, send in your CV directly or get in contact to discuss.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.