Senior HEOR Manager – Market Access / HEOR Consultancy – Remote
A hugely successful, highly innovative HEOR Consultancy are now seeking a HEOR Manager to join them on a permanent basis. As an employee of this company, you’ll benefit from;
A huge variety of HEOR / HTA projects to manage.
Working across a range of therapy areas from Rare Diseases / Ultra Rare Diseases, Oncology and Mental Health to name a few
A 4.5 day working week - on FT pay as well as 1/2 day per week dedicated to L&D
Full time and part time options available
Genuine flexible working and hybrid or remote working available.
Excellent development opportunities tailored to your desires and strengths.
Manage internal teams to deliver high-quality projects across
Confidently act as the key point of contact for clients to ensure their satisfaction.
Proactively contribute to the continued growth of the business through leading business development and internal initiatives.
Key elements of the role are: Providing delivery guidance, project planning, budget and efficiency monitoring, stakeholder relationships, team management, client management and business development.
- Prior experience working within a consultancy and/or within pharma.
- Good knowledge, understanding and proven ability within one or more of the following areas: economic modelling, outcomes research, and HTA
- Strong experience with economic modelling and/or leading successful HTA submissions
- Evidence of a high level of proficiency in project and people management
- Proficiency across various consulting and research methodologies, including the execution of quantitative and qualitative analysis, primary & secondary research, and analytic modelling and forecasting
What should you do next?
This Senior HEOR Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a leading HEOR Consultancy. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.