Senior HTA Manager – Market Access / HEOR Consultancy – Remote
An exciting, forward thinking Market Access consultancy with a fantastic reputation for providing first class services to their clients across the following areas: Value Communication, Evidence Synthesis, HTA & Reimbursement, Economic Evaluation, Strategic Planning and Pricing & Commercialisation.
- Lead the development of high-quality UK/Ireland HTA submissions, market access and pricing projects or other EU submissions.
- Ensure deliverables meet HTA agencies requirements.
- Deliver clear recommendations relating to reimbursement and input into data generation strategy.
- Overall accountability for managing the client relationship and exceeding client expectations.
- Leading and coordinating on multi-disciplinary project delivery teams; communicating effectively with each project team on team roles and responsibilities and providing clear direction on client objectives for team members. You will also need to lead the team in being adaptable to inevitable project changes and evolving challenges and take decisions on changes in scope.
- Lead the co-ordinated response and engagement to consultations on updates and reviews of national clinical guidelines.
- A deep understanding of UK HTA processes. At least 5 years’ professional experience in HTA delivery, HEOR or market access, preferably in a consultancy, HTA agency or pharmaceutical environment.
- Previous experience leading UK/EU HTA submissions and/or market access/HEOR projects
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to mediate, negotiate and problem solve, including the development of risk mitigation strategies for identified challenges within a market access decision problem.
What should you do next?
This Senior HTA Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a leading Market Access Consultancy. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression. If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.