Senior Innovation Manager, R&D Franchise – Consumer Health – Helsingborg – £Competitive Package
This exciting opportunity is for a global consumer healthcare company looking to expand its R&D department. You will have the opportunity to be a part of industry-leading projects.
Our client is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products companies. This division produces many of the world's most trusted brands.
- Embraces Innovative Science
- Passionate about diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI)
- Welcoming teams
- Prides itself on employee development
The Senior Innovation Manager, R&D Franchise will join a seasoned team responsible for the development and commercialization of entrepreneurial innovation opportunities across multiple sectors.
- Lead strategic planning for project-based teams: technical design, commercialization, in-market support for new innovations
- Engage is customer research and consumer experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet project goals
- Supportive of an innovative work culture
Our client is looking for someone who:
- Has Innovation Experience
- Previous Consumer Health Experience
- Driven and passionate about R&D
- Effective Communicator
- Citizen of the EU or have the right to work in the EU
What should you do next?
This Senior Innovation Manager, R&D Franchise role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to be a part of creative projects for a global consumer health company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Q&A, Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, and R&D jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are authorized to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.