Senior Insights Manager – Scientific Engagement and Training Agency – Central London or Manchester – £40 – 55K + Benefits
This dynamic agency specialises in scientific engagement and training. This agency prides themselves on being both highly scientific and highly creative, working collaboratively to create and deliver innovative learning solutions, communications, and insights for pharma companies’ commercial and medical teams.
This agency offers:
- A learning and encouraging culture with an experienced and enthusiastic growing insights team
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Opportunity for ownership of projects
- An exciting range of creative healthcare project types and opportunities to expand your skillset
- Opportunities to work with a range of talented experts across industries; scientific, creative, event, digital, film, learning, immersive reality teams
- Competitive benefits
This role will focus on primary healthcare market research, data analytics, and insight generation. You will be responsible for:
- Leading research and insights projects – Both qualitative and quantitative
- Building client relationships and writing proposals
- Developing thought leadership capabilities
- Creating, communicating, and managing project timelines and budgets
- Translating data and evidence into insightful and engaging outputs
To apply for this Senior Insights opportunity, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 4 years healthcare market research experience
- Experience working across both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Confident and enjoyment in handling multiple and changing projects, tasks, priorities, and tight deadlines
- Have experience across both primary and secondary research projects
- Be able to translate data and evidence into insightful and engaging outputs
What should you do next?
This Senior Insights role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on a whole range of innovative projects within a collaborative and passionate team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.