Senior & Lead Project Manager – UK CRO – London - £Competitive
We have an exciting role for an experienced Clinical Project Manager to start 2022!
The company will consider individuals for Senior & Lead PM roles, working on a variety of Clinical Trials. The role is based in the companies London office and is a full-time on-site role.
- UK based CRO
- Great working culture with office-based staff
- Competitive salaries
- Progression Opportunities
- Commission bonus system
- Monday to Friday
- UK based clinical trials
- Leading the delivery of clinical projects around the world
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with industry guidelines and protocols
- Ensure projects are delivered to high quality, within the scheduled time and budget
- Support and mentor Clinical Project Managers
- Maintain great communication with clients, building strong working relationships
The ideal individual will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as a Clinical Project Manager
- Experience working with a CRO or Pharma business, covering phase 1 clinical trials
- Good management and communications skills
- Organised and driven
- Good knowledge and understanding of industry guidelines and standards
What should you do next?
This is a great new vacancy for 2022, and our client are looking to begin the recruitment process immediately. If you’re interested and your experience matches the criteria, contact us today.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.