Senior Manager, Clinical Scientist – Global Pharma Company – Maidenhead - £competitive salary
A great opportunity to work directly for a global pharma company who implement purpose breakthroughs that change patients’ lives.
- Fantastic culture with superb career progression opportunities
- Close knit team with a flexible approach to working
- Market leading salary and a bonus structure
You will provide medical and scientific study and project support for global Phase 1-4 vaccine clinical studies.
- Independently writes/designs protocol outlines, protocols, and amendments of moderate complexity in collaboration with the TA Clinician, Global Clinical Lead, Clinical Operations, and other relevant groups
- Ensures appropriate CRF design, creates ICDs, and is responsible for the selection and implementation of PROs
- Responsible for establishing and management of Data Monitoring Committees and endpoint adjudication committees, including chartering, contracts, provision of relevant data and documentation of outcomes
- Reviews patient level and cumulative data per the data review plan across a study and coordinates with TA Clinician for study level review.
- Tracks and reconciles serious adverse events across a study and reports SAEs during Safety Review Team meetings.
- Provides scientific input to and review of CSRs including writing of narratives.
- Knowledge and experience in Good Clinical Practices.
- Experience in execution of clinical trials, including data review and investigative site relations.
- Thorough understanding of local / international regulations applicable to clinical trials (pre and post approval)
- Practical experience in clinical trial strategies, methods and processes
- Track record of design, oversight and interpretation of clinical studies
- Proven scientific writing skills, with strong inter-personal, written/verbal communication skills, including ability to evaluate, interpret and present complex data
What should you do next?
This Senior Manager, Clinical Scientist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a global pharma company where you can progress and develop your skills. To discuss this role further or to find out about other clinical research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.