Senior Manager, CMO QA – Multinational pharmaceutical company – 6 Month Contract – Hybrid (Addlestone) -£Competitive day rate
- Our client is a large multinational pharmaceutical company
- Who create innovative pharmaceutical products, in therapeutic fields that include transplantation, immunology, infectious diseases, urology, oncology, neuroscience, diabetic complications
Our client is looking for a Senior Manager, (CMO QA) who will join the Quality Assurance
Manufacturing team who will be:
- Responsible for all aspects of cGMP and related systems and processes supporting CMO Management
- Overseeing the Quality Assurance requirements for drug substances, intermediates, and in-process and finished drug products manufactured for the client by third party Contract Manufacturing Organizations
To apply for this role as Senior Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years Pharma sector experience, understanding industry laws and regulations.
- Science Graduate or equivalent professional qualification and/or proven expertise.
- Organisation and collaboration skills, proven experience of leading the planning process.
What should you do next?
The Senior Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to use your expertise to be responsible for GMP and related systems and processes supporting CMO Management. To discuss this Senior Manager role further or to find out about other pharmaceutical jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.