Senior Market Access Consultant – Industry Leading Market Access and Research Agency –London with hybrid working - £competitive salary, 20% bonus, healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday + BH, 6 monthly salary reviews, wellbeing programme, quarterly employee awards, free on-site gym
Are you a Market Access professional considering your next move? If you’re looking to build on your career in an industry leading, award winning Market Access/Research Agency then look no further! I have several roles to work for a fast growing, market access division of an international agency. They are a people centric organisation, have a great work/life balance, twice yearly salary reviews and have a proven track record of quick promotions, what’s not to love?
My client is an award winning, industry leader in Pharma Market Access & Market Research Consulting.
- State of the art offices in London with a free onsite gym
- Over 250 people worldwide
- Specialising in global customer market research and market access
- Boast an impressive client list of pharmaceutical and biotech clients
- Their work spans over multiple therapy areas
- Hugely supportive management team who are keen to grow and develop their employees with a proven track record of quick promotions
The Senior Market Access Consultant is responsible for;
- Pricing and reimbursement activities with a focus on payer research
- Delivering global projects and deliverables for clients;
- Conducting secondary research reports, advisory boards, training programmes and primary research interviews with a variety of respondent types (e.g., Payers, Key Opinion Leaders, Budget Holders, Patients, Physicians, Clients, etc);
- Playing an active role in business development activities including networking, receiving RFPs, drafting proposals, project costing, managing budgets and client compliance
- Managing and conducting observational/non-interventional studies utilising secondary data sources
To apply for this role as Senior Market Access Consultant our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- At least 5 years’ experience in market access, pricing, and reimbursement
- Payer Research experience
- Ideally agency side (consulting) experience although client side will also be considered
- Project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What should you do next?
This Senior Market Access Consultant role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a hugely supportive, industry leading Market Access Consultancy company. To discuss this Senior Market Access Consultant role further or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.