- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure to different specialties
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
Your role as a Senior Market Access consultant will include:
- Maintaining a client-facing role throughout the delivery of all projects and being accountable for clear strategic direction for the project and client ensuring that objectives are met.
- Responsibility for the performance of all allocated clients ranging from strategic input to day-to-day management of tactics.
- Management responsibilities including the development and ongoing implementation of personal development plans.
- Financial reporting in line with defined processes and timings.
As a Senior Market Access consultant our client is looking for:
- Graduate or relevant healthcare qualification(s).
- Knowledge of the structure and function of the UK, EU, or Global healthcare environments.
- Experience in working in market access in the pharmaceutical industry or consultancy.
- Good clinical knowledge and experience across a range of specialties.
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to further expand your knowledge of strategic market access! To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Access, HEOR or RWE jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.