Senior Marketing Manager - London - Healthcare AI Software Company - Up to £85k
My clients are a Healthcare AI Software company who are ready to take on a Senior Marketing Manager to help their growth in terms of their product and their presence. The role of Senior Marketing Manager will be a key hire for them in terms of the direction that the company is heading, so they are looking for a keen and committed individual who can hit the ground running.
Working as a Senior Marketing Manager, your role will involve:
- Demand/lead generation to build a solid pipeline
- Defining, building, and executing the digital marketing strategy including campaign management and optimisation of our website/blog through applying SEO best practices
- Developing and delivering the content strategy including sales collateral, case studies, and thought pieces in close collaboration with the in house Science Liaison team
- Identifying and delivering account-based marketing plans in close collaboration with the Customer Success team to grow accounts both within and without existing departmental relationships
To be considered for this Senior Marketing Manager Position, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Proven track record of successfully implementing marketing strategies in the life sciences sector
- Experience running digital campaigns and creating engaging content across multiple channels and mediums
- Demonstrable success of end to end ownership of lead generation and customer engagement in high growth Enterprise environments
- Outcome focused, numbers-driven, detail-oriented, and highly organized approach to work
- Exceptional copywriting skills: fluency in both written and spoken English is a must
What should you do next?
This Senior Marketing Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Senior Marketing Manager role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.