Senior Media Executive – Digital Healthcare Media Agency – Leeds or London - £Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
With exciting growth plans ahead, this networked Healthcare Media Agency is seeking an experienced Media Executive to join their close-knit team.
This healthcare media/marketing works with some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical clients to develop innovative and engaging marketing strategies, website design & development, media planning, eCRM, content strategy and pharma consultancy focused on the patient and healthcare professionals. Due to their ongoing growth they are seeking a Senior Media Executive to join the team:
- Their work is exciting and varied, combining digital innovation with marketing strategies, website design & development, media planning, eCRM, content strategy and healthcare consultancy
- Growing team with great progression opportunities within a global network
- People-focused team environment that puts attitude and personality above all else
- Flexible approach to work with gorgeous collaborative working spaces and flexi home working policy
- Dedicated to your ongoing development with tailored internal and external training courses as well as ongoing mentoring and support from the team
As a Senior Media Executive you will be delivering focused media plans in collaboration with the Digital Media Strategist to meet the varying needs of a portfolio of pharmaceutical clients:
- Working collaboratively within the wider team to ensure that client objectives are met
- Providing project updates through including budgets, timescales and setbacks
- Working closely with the Media Strategist to devise
- Working with the insights team to reflect on data analytics and inform the ongoing success of a project
- Proactively developing your skills across a variety of digital media channels to be a consultative partner to clients.
- Collaborating and negotiating with media publishers and external suppliers to build suitable mixed media plans
To be successful for this Senior Media Executive position, it is essential that you are a driven, proactive and dedicated individual who takes ownership of your workload to ensure its successful delivery.
- 1-2 years’ experience working within healthcare communications/ media planning /publishing
- Degree educated
- A keen interest in healthcare media planning / communications
- A dedicated, proactive and hardworking attitude!
What should you do next?
This Senior Media Executive role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Senior Media Executive role further or to find out about other jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.