Senior Medical Copywriter – Independent Healthcare Advertising Agency – UK Fully-Remote / Oxfordshire – c£50K + Bonus
An extremely well-established Healthcare Advertising agency with a rich legacy of providing creative and digital marketing solutions to some of the leading names within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. If you’re an experienced Medical Copywriter looking to join a close-knit, friendly and supportive team then get in touch today!
A truly independent healthcare advertising agency, this agency firmly believes in looking after it’s team, developing their skills and rewarding success. As a Senior Medical Copywriter you will have the chance to work on a range of global pharmaceutical accounts to produce exciting and engaging content.
- Independent agency led by a hands-on team of industry experts with a wealth of experience to share
- Fully remote-working or hybrid working from their offices in Oxfordshire – whatever suits you!
- Grown-up working environment that gives you freedom and support to get your work done
- People-centric environment providing ongoing support and long-term career investment
- Regular socials, team building activities and a genuine thank you for a good job done + early finishes on Fridays!
As a Senior Medical Copywriter based in a busy healthcare advertising agency you will be involved in a range of global pharmaceutical projects, producing an array of content with a focus on digital materials including apps, e-detail aids and webpages.
- The chance to work on a wide variety of pharmaceutical accounts and projects
- Producing a range of content following client briefs and that confidently translates scientific data in a way that is specific to a range of audiences and purposes
- Working closely with the account handling team to deliver materials in line with project briefs, deadlines and budgets
- Handling conflicting demands and a busy workload with the ability to prioritise effectively to ensure high-quality work is produced on time and effectively
To be successful for this Senior Medical Copywriter role you will have a solid level of medical writing experience gained within an agency setting producing a wide range of content with a focus on digital materials.
- Experience working within a fast-paced and busy healthcare communications or advertising agency
- Extensive medical writing experience working with scientific data to produce a range of content
- Familiarity working within ABPI guidelines and an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry as a whole
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills to work effectively as part of a close-knit team
- The ability to manage multiple projects and demands is essential!
What should you do next?
This is a great opportunity for a remote Senior Medical Writer and won’t be around for long! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.