Senior Medical Copywriter – Independent Healthcare Advertising Agency – Hybrid/ Oxfordshire – Competitive salary + bonus
An extremely well-established Healthcare Advertising agency with a rich legacy of providing creative and digital marketing solutions to some of the leading names within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. If you’re an experienced Medical Copywriter looking to join a close-knit, friendly and supportive team then get in touch today
A truly independent healthcare advertising agency, this agency firmly believes in looking after it’s team, developing their skills and rewarding success. As a Senior Medical Copywriter you will have the chance to work on a range of global pharmaceutical accounts to produce exciting and engaging content.
- Independent agency led by a hands-on team of industry experts with a wealth of experience to share
- Flexible hybrid working from their offices in Oxfordshire
- Grown-up working environment that gives you freedom and support to get your work done
- People-centric environment providing ongoing support and long-term career investment
As a Senior Medical Copywriter based in a busy healthcare advertising agency you will be involved in a range of global pharmaceutical projects, producing an array of content with a focus on digital materials including apps, e-detail aids and webpages.
- The chance to work on a wide variety of pharmaceutical accounts and projects
- Producing a range of engaging content following client briefs and that confidently translates scientific data in a way that is specific to a range of audiences and purposes
- Working closely with the client services team to deliver materials in line with project briefs, deadlines and budgets
- Using excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to consult with and support the wider team and present work to clients
To be successful for this Senior Medical Copywriter role you will have a solid level of medical writing experience gained within an agency setting producing a wide range of content with a focus on digital materials.
- Experience working within a fast-paced and busy healthcare communications or advertising agency
- Extensive medical writing experience working with scientific data to produce a range of content
- Familiarity working within ABPI guidelines and an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry as a whole
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills to work effectively as part of a close-knit team
- The ability to manage multiple projects and demands is essential!
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed. To discuss this role further or to find out about other roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.