Senior Medical Copywriter – Independent Healthcare Communications Agency – London – c£60K DOE + Growth Opportunities + Benefits
Independent, successful and innovative; this fully integrated healthcare communications agency is seeking an experienced Senior Medical Copywriter to join their highly skilled, creative and ideas-driven team in an exciting role offering flexibility, autonomy and long-term growth into a senior leadership role.
A truly independent healthcare communications agency offering a fully integrated approach and innovative service to their varied pharmaceutical and healthcare clients. This agency is made up of a hardworking and supportive team of experts from healthcare advertising, market research, medical communications and behaviour change who are passionate about science and creating engaging work. They are seeking an experienced Senior Medical Copywriter seeking a role with long-term growth and development opportunities.
- Independent agency led by a hands-on team of industry experts with a wealth of experience to share
- Offices based in Greater London and offering a flexible balance to working from home
- Offering an exciting variety of work across all areas of pharmaceuticals and healthcare
- Strong Creative and Scientific leadership from the senior management team
- Generous salaries and benefits on offer to rival any agency
As a Senior Medical Copywriter, you will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and Creative Director to produce compelling and engaging content grounded in the science, influenced by behaviour change modelling, and created to push innovation. You will be involved in a range of global pharmaceutical projects, producing an array of content across multiple deliverables:
- The chance to work on a wide variety of pharmaceutical accounts and projects
- Producing a range of content following client briefs and that confidently translates scientific data in a way that is specific to a range of audiences and purposes
- Working closely with the account handling team to deliver materials in line with project briefs, deadlines and budgets
- Handling conflicting demands and a busy workload with the ability to prioritise effectively to ensure high-quality work is produced on time and effectively
To be successful in this Senior Medical Copywriter role you will have a solid level of creative medical copywriting experience gained within a healthcare advertising producing a wide range of copy. You will be passionate about healthcare communications and possess a creative flair!
- Experience working within a fast-paced and busy healthcare communications or advertising agency
- Extensive medical writing experience working with scientific data to produce a range of content
- Familiarity working within ABPI guidelines and an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry as a whole
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills to work effectively as part of a close-knit team
- The ability to manage multiple projects and demands is essential!
What should you do next?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior / Medical Copywriter either looking for a boost in their career or to step up into a senior position! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.