Senior Medical Writer – West London – Full service Medical Communications Agency – Salary flexible in line with market rate
- A creative full-service agency that places a distinct emphasis on achieving sustained behavioural change through evidence-based approaches.
- We are a champion of internal promotion, recognising that your potential for success knows no bounds when you possess the skills and enthusiasm to excel.
- We serve a diverse range of clients, encompassing various sizes, scopes, therapy areas and deliverables.
- We are a dynamic, intelligent, and fun team that seeks to challenge convention and put our creative foot forward.
- You will be responsible for generating high quality scientific content across a range of platforms, tailored to diverse audiences.
- You will need to understand scientific data and insights derived from our behavioural research, enabling you to create content that aligns with our communication objectives.
- Your will own the personal development of junior medical writers, including the progression plans and training to enhance their skills and expertise. Additionally, you will be responsible for reviewing their writing and providing guidance to ensure our high standards are kept across the business.
- An established Medical Writer with demonstrable med comms agency experience.
- Comfortable training and mentoring less experienced Medical Writers.
- A higher degree (masters or PhD) in a life sciences field is ideal but not essential.
- Knowledge of EMA, MHRA, ABPI and GCP guidance.
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work autonomously with a creative agency. To discuss this role further or to find out about other medical communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.