Senior Medical Writer – Medical Communications Agency – Buckinghamshire, just outside the M25 – £depending on experience
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Senior level Medical Writer who wants to focus on the writing side of the role, whilst being supported by the programme team who take care of client and KOL communication.
Do you prefer to work for a smaller, independently owned company, in a creative and hugely supportive environment where everyone knows each other?
- Therapy areas: Haematology, Hep C, breast cancer, diabetes, HIV, Urology and many more
- Clients: major pharma companies, including long-standing clients since the company opened 12 years ago
- Specialist division working on an incredibly exciting global biosimilar account
- Based within the beautiful, idyllic village of Amersham with boutique stores, coffee shops and restaurants on the doorstep
- Benefits include private healthcare for employee & family, holiday flexibility to buy/sell an additional four days’ and discretionary bonus scheme
As a Senior Medical Writer, you will play an imperative part of the team, and be responsible for:
- Working on a range of compelling traditional and digital medical education and marketing programmes, 80% of which is meetings focused
- Working collaboratively with the Programme team and inhouse Editors
- As part of a smaller company, your role will be highly varied and will provide wide exposure to different therapy areas
- Mentoring or junior writers and editors, with the potential to line manage further down the line
To be considered for this Senior Medical Writer vacancy, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Currently working as a Senior Medical Writer or 2+ years as a medical writer looking to step up
- Life sciences degree as a minimum, PhD or MSc preferred
- Experience mentoring more junior team members
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer job won’t be around for long, it encompasses the opportunity to really make a name for yourself in a mid-size independent agency and play a role in continuing to grow the already highly successful editorial function.
Please apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and this Senior Medical Writer opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you. Your details won’t be shared with the company without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.