Senior Medical Writer – Medical Education Storytelling Agency – Central London – £DOE + bonus + benefits
Exciting opportunity combining medical education and promotional / commercial work, giving their writers the broad variety of highly scientific and technical work alongside more promotional marketing materials.
Join a growing, full-service communications agency with sites in the UK and Switzerland as they expand their Editorial team with a Senior Medical Writer.
- Transitioned from a branding consultancy to a full-service agency in 2015, growing from 4 to 35 employees in just four years’
- Offer clients high level, technical communications working with both marketing teams and KOLs, focusing on producing high quality work rather than high quantity
- Specialists in three key areas: rare diseases, oncology and haematology
- Benefits package includes a discretionary bonus scheme, pension scheme, 24 days annual leave, Bupa healthcare and ad hoc homeworking
- Cover a wide range of interesting deliverables, 70% of which is promotional, including iPad apps, slides for congresses, technical training modules, onboarding training for specific disease areas, websites, branded websites, complex slide decks.
As a Senior Medical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating scientific content for a range of communication activities, both promotional and educational
- Acting as Lead Writer on one or more major accounts
- Being the main point of contact for clients and thought leaders on scientific matters
- Leadership of the writing team, reviewing and editing work, coaching and mentoring
To be considered for this Senior Medical Writer vacancy you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience as a Senior Medical Writer within an agency setting
- Client facing / relationship building skills
- Life sciences degree as a minimum
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer job is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a quantity driven environment where you have time to fully see through each project.
Please click apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and this Senior Medical Writer opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you. Your details won’t be shared with our client without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.