Senior Medical Writer, full or part-time – Healthcare Communications Specialist Agency – Buckinghamshire, UK or Remote, UK – £DOE + bonus + benefits
A human-centric, specialist agency, who are pioneers in behaviour change, clinical practice change, outcomes
Improvement and transformational conversations.
A 250+ people strong agency, with five office locations and 25 industry awards to their name.
- Clients include 8 out of the 10 top pharma companies
- Projects span the full product lifecycle
- Focus on strong, strategic, and deep client partnerships
- Dedicated to becoming the industry leader, already outperforming the industry one very metric
- Focus on team culture – offering the best jobs, being the best place to work, and nurturing the best talent
- Offer 29 days annual leave, private health, and dental care, an industry-leading internal wellbeing offering, and a further substantial benefits package
Working within a dedicated team, aligned to clients needs, your main responsibilities as Senior Medical Writer will include:
- Creating content for deliverables which could include:
- Communication strategy development
- Market and competitor analysis
- Strategic publication planning
- Workshops, expert profiling, and ad boards
- Scientific surveys, study design, and expert opinion
- Large scale events and congresses
- Digital media
- Bespoke behaviour change programmes
- Disease awareness
- Patient engagement
- Working across multiple therapy areas which could include:
- Dermatology, rare diseases, rheumatology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, cardiovascular, respiratory, oncology, immunology, anti-coagulation, MS, HIV, diabetes, vaccines, and more
- Acting as a point of contact for clients from an editorial perspective
- Working closely with internal functions: editors, digital, studio, finance, operations, IT etc.
To be considered for this Senior Medical Writing role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A number of years of medical writing experience. You will currently be working as a Senior Medical Writer within a medical communications agency setting – essential
- A range of deliverables and therapy area experience, whatever your experience and areas of interest, there will be a team here for you!
- The desire to learn, and take advantage of the extensive learning and development offerings
- Ambition, with the desire to work for a company that offers a clear progression plan and multiple progression routes
- A keen team player attitude, it’s what makes this a great place to work!
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for the industry leaders and gain incredibly valuable experience across a wider range of projects than most medical communications agencies can offer.
To discuss this Senior Medical Writer role further or to find out about other medical communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.