Senior Medical Writer – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Remote – £Competitive
This is a well-established, well-known, and expanding consultancy within the pharmaceutical sector. It will offer the chance of progression, development, and training.
- Casual dress code
- 4pm Friday finish
- Flexible start and finish times
- Private Medical insurance
- Training programme that provides access to self-paced and face to face learning and development
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dedicated team that enjoys a challenge, thrives in the details, and flourishes in dynamic environments.
- Take full responsibility for and manage the day-to-day delivery of all assigned editing/writing projects.
- Undertake direct client liaison responsibilities on dossier projects.
- Develop, edit, and deliver written materials in line with requirements, timelines, Market Access editorial policy, ABPI Code of Practice and key product messages.
- Develop SOPs and house writing style templates by the team.
- Develop new business proposals and attend at pitches.
To apply for this role as a Senior Medical Writer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience.
- 3 + years’ experience of working as a writer in the Market Access in the Pharmaceutical industry or consultancy.
- Proven track record of writing market access deliverables including HTA submissions, GVDs and undertaking systematic literature reviews.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Manage workload in line with changing demands of the business.
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed! If you may be interested in this Senior Medical Writer position within a Pharmaceutical Consultancy, please apply now!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.