Senior Medical Writer – Digital Healthcare Communications Agency – London, UK or 100% Home based within the UK – £DOE + Bonus + Benefits
True cutting-edge digital specialists, revolutionising the way that healthcare companies communicate with their audiences online, dedicated to speeding up medical and scientific information dissemination to those who need it most.
As the Senior Medical Writer, your key responsibilities will cover:
- Full content ownership
- Creation of engaging promotional and educational content, specific audiences and to the client brief
- Moderating filming, interviewing HCPs, working with designers to create webpages
- Developing strategy to include the implementation of key messages and scientific narrative
- Joining an incredibly nurturing and supportive agency, you will play a part in the onboarding, training and mentoring of junior team members, including reviewing of work and providing positive constructive development feedback
With an impeccable industry reputation and incredibly low staff turnover, this company offer:
- Variety of deliverables including:
- 60% Promotional marketing, e.g., product websites, sales aids, digital banners
- 30% Medical Education, e.g., digital, e-learning, podcasts, webinars, events, ad boards, some CME
- 10% Patient engagement, e.g., patient support websites, apps, support patients
- The opportunity to work on innovative programmes, providing rapid and trustworthy information that is designed to meet the needs of today’s busy healthcare professionals and patients
- Support from a strong client services team and a highly specialised inhouse studio with designers, developers, UX, animators and videographers to provide technical expertise
- Therapy area exposure including multiple myeloma, CAR-T, oncology, Rare Diseases, neurology and loads more
- An open culture of trying new things, challenging the status quo, being agile and adaptable
- Long term career prospects within a highly profitable, growing agency
- Highly competitive bonus and benefits package
- 4 hours a fortnight dedicated social time within work hours
To be successful within this Senior Medical Writer role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with a medical communications agency
- Minimum of 3 years in a Medical Writer capacity
- Currently working at Senior Medical Writer level
- Experience creating digital content within a medical capacity
- Team work ethic, keen to nurture and mentor
- Life sciences qualification
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer job is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a market leading agency, making huge waves in the future-proof space of digital healthcare communications.
To discuss this Senior Medical Writer job, or other similar medical communications senior medical writer jobs further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.