Senior Medical Writer – Events and Digital Specialists - Medical Communications Agency – Staffordshire – £NEG + benefits
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Medical Writer to report into the company Director and play a key role in the growth and future of this multiple award-winning business.
Join this successful, full-service medical communications agency, specialising in meetings/events and digital content, offering:
- Small, close-knit and incredibly supportive team
- Full support and training at all levels, with proven quick progression opportunities recognising hard work
- Variety working across several accounts at any one time including a range of deliverables and therapy areas
- Exciting areas of work including live / virtual events, bespoke digital platforms, apps and websites, for a range of clients including some top 10 pharma companies
- You will be office based in Staffordshire 1-2 days a week, with flexibility to work from the
As a Senior Medical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- The development of scientific and editorial content (slide decks, reports, training, brochures, apps, websites)
- Team leadership of 3-4 medical writers plus training of any new writers which join the team
- The role will initially be approximately 40-50% people management and 50-60% writing
- Liaising with clients, healthcare experts and suppliers, supported by the accounts team
To be considered for this Senior Medical Writer vacancy you will be able to demonstrate:
- People management experience, with a nurturing and supportive personality
- Medical communications agency experience
- Fully confident in creating slide decks
- The ability to be office based in Staffordshire for at least 1 day a week when the office reopens again sometime next year (parking available and walking distance of train station)
- PhD or MSc qualification is ideal, life science bachelors degree considered alongside relevant experience
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer vacancy presents the opportunity to work for a multi-award winning agency.
To discuss this Senior Medical Writer role further or to find out about other senior medical writer jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.