Senior Medical Writer, full or part time – Behaviour Change Healthcare Communications Specialist Agency – London or Cheshire or Remote, UK – £DOE + bonus + benefits
Pioneers in behaviour change, people centric and collaborative, they’ve won over 25 industry awards including the Queens Award. Industry leading learning & development. They are the business that people want to work for.
There are three options for Senior Medical Writers to join different teams:
- All options offer a varied workload to include medical affairs, medical education, meetings & events, strategy development and digital communications
- Team 1 – Advertising, branding and marketing deliverables in addition to the above. Covering 7 TAs.
- Team 2 – Publications in addition to the above. Covering 12 TAs.
- Team 3 – deliverables as above, covering Cardio, COVID, Immunology, Infectious Diseases and Oncology.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with one key client and other smaller accounts
- Ensuring scientific quality is adhered to
- Establishing high level scientific and strategic partnership with clients and experts
- Leading, mentoring, and training more junior team members
You will be an experienced writer who can create synergy between science, technical information and commercial objectives to deliver compelling programmes. You will be able to demonstrate:
- A life sciences degree as a minimum, ideally further education such as MSc or PhD
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences within a medical communications agency setting
- Coaching, mentoring or leadership experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, agency environment
A business that inspires its people, challenges its clients, delivers the best solutions, improves health outcomes and shapes how an industry thinks.
- Outperforms the industry on every metric
- Collaborative, multi-functional Teams in the UK and the US, including a strong shared services (digital studio, operations, HR, IT, finance, legal etc.)
- Diversity and inclusion committee and wellbeing champions
- Increased investment to drive more space for thinking, new products and new tools to learn
- Working with 8 of the top 10 global pharma companies, focusing on strong partnerships, with a 100% client retention rate
- Benefits include: 29 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension, bonus scheme, private health and dental for family, employee assistance programme, employee rewards scheme, life assurance, season ticket loans, incentive schemes, employee discount platform
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for undoubtedly one of the fastest growing, most highly recognised medical communications agencies in the UK, if not globally, with an incredible career path to strive for and continue to grow beyond Senior Medical Writer level.
To discuss this Senior Medical Writer role further or to find out about other senior medical writer jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.