Senior Medical Writer – Healthcare Communications Agency – Cambridge, UK or Remote, UK – £DOE + bonus + benefits
Offering an experienced Senior Medical Writer the opportunity to write for both HCPs and patients, within a highly collaborative and strategic role, spanning medical education and healthcare advertising.
Working in a role where you aren’t restricted by your experience, you will work across the full scope of projects and clients. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on your own account
- Working/supporting on other accounts
- Creating content for a range of deliverables: ad boards, clinical trial work, e-detail aids, HCP training, MSL slide decks, medical education, internal communications, webinars, and much more
- Work across various therapy areas: Oncology, Rare Diseases, Respiratory, Diabetes, HIV, Cardiovascular
- Working collaboratively with the content team, accounts team, and dedicated in-house creative studio
- Closely supporting the content Director with strategic input
This agency is known for their patient-centric, quality over quantity approach and have a reputation for producing engaging, insightful and hard-hitting campaigns that combine scientific rigor with a creative twist.
- Operating for over 10 years, they’ve won a number of awards for being a great place to work and offering a true work-life balance
- Opportunity to work from the office if you wish, with Covid guidelines in place
- Convenient office location, within walking distance of local train station, cycle route from Cambridge, and onsite parking
- Focus on employee wellbeing, support, and development
- Health benefits such as private healthcare, cycle to work, annual flu jab, free sport shoes, annual eye tests
- Other benefits include: bonus scheme, pension, birthdays off, flexible working, “no long hours” policy
To be considered for this Senior Medical Writer vacancy, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working for a medical communications or healthcare communications agency is a must
- The ability to communicate complex scientific ideas for specific audiences
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to research, write and reference to a high standard
- The ability to quickly learn and adapt in a highly varied environment
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for an agency dedicated to creating communications that creates an impact on the lives of both HCPs and patients.
To discuss this Senior Medical Writer role further or to find out about other Medical Writing / Medical Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.