Senior Medical Writer – HTA Submissions & Value Communications – Leading Market Access Agency – Fully remote - £competitive salary, bonus, pension, healthcare or wellbeing allowance and 25 days A/L + BH.
Do you want to progress your career in a market leading Market Access Consultancy who genuinely values their employees? This company has an open-door policy, a friendly atmosphere and values collaborative working, ensuring your voice is heard no matter what level you are.
A recently acquired HEOR Consultancy is now hiring a Senior Medical Writer to focus on a range of projects, mainly around HTA Submissions and Value Communications.
- International Market Access Consultancy, now part of a larger group of companies
- Offices in London, Manchester and Glasgow however the role can be 100% remote
- Working across several therapy areas
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Work with leading, global pharma clients
The Senior Medical Writer is responsible for;
- Author and deliver high quality HTA submissions and value communication materials
- Ensure all client deliverables and internal documents are of high quality
- Proof reading and editing own work
- Plan project deliverables and timelines, ensuring these are met and within budget
- Some client liaison work
To apply for this role as Senior Medical Writer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- At least 3 years’ experience in writing HTA submissions and value communications including Value Stories, GVD other VC’s
- Ideally from an agency/consultancy background
- Any therapy areas will be considered
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a supportive Market Access Consultancy. To discuss this Senior Medical Writer role further or to find out about other Market Access / HEOR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.