Senior Medical Writer - Medical Communications & Education Provider - Northwest or London - £40k - 54k + Great Benefits
A rare opportunity to work for one of the longest-standing medical communications agencies in the world, operating for over four decades, cementing their name as industry leaders.
Due to the expansion of the team this company is seeking an experienced Senior Medical Writer to join the team.
With an impeccable reputation for highly scientific excellence, backed by a long history of supporting the most impactful pharmaceutical companies globally, this agency offer:
- 2 days working from the office (Chester, London and plans to open a Manchester office) and 3 days working from home
- Large company which offers job security and stability
- Small family-feel team
- In house digital team
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
Focus on digital Medical Education projects offering creative solutions for their clients. Deliverables include visuals, animations, e-learning modules, training, questionnaires etc
- Small focus on publications (around 5-10%)
- Opportunity to manage in the future.
- Variety of therapeutic areas including Neurology, Oncology, Respiratory, Infections diseases, and Ophthalmology to name a few
- Client liaison
- Opportunity to travel to meetings and congresses if you wish
Are you looking for a change where you can work on exciting digital projects for a leading med comms agency?
- Scientific degree (MSc or Ph.D. desirable)
- Experience working in a med comms agency or strong demonstrable writing experience in a creative setting
- Team player
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Used to working to tight deadlines
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on exciting projects and gain new skills. To discuss this Senior Medical Writer role further or to find out about other medical communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Otherwise, your application will not be progressed.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.